A nice coffee place located at the heart of orchard. Not too crowded with people and definitely a nice place to chat and sit with friends, loved one or even clients!
Their coffees are normally priced as most coffee houses are now. $4-$6 depending on which coffee you're having. They had this coffee - Mochaccino! Its just like cappuccino but mocha just like those teh chino u find outside:)) it was nice!
And my usual long black didn't disappoint. Satisfied after tasting two nice coffees!
The cake was bit pricey and was so-so. $8.50 for a slice was definitely higher than the normal $5-$7/slice I have outside. Didn't try the food menu but don't mind trying lunch next time! Ala carte though as the set lunch list didn't entice me. I would rather head to wild honey next door actually.
Oh well, I'll be back for coffee def!
Till my next review...
Mandarin Gallery
#02-05
$$
YWlovestoeat!
No comments:
Post a Comment