Forever..... Is indeed hard work, and when two people tie the knot to take care of each other forever.... It's only the beginning of a long journey together and the beginning of a growing passion that needs to only keep growing.
It's hard to admit but many out there take "forever" too light, or maybe they guess they could overcome "forever", but don't underestimate "forever"...... It's easy to say but the hardest to achieve.
I'm not sure if I'm being too skeptical to some, but I just feel sad when a marriage becomes family love and no more passionate love for each other. Some may say..."but how long can passion go on for?" That's the thing..... People don't even find it important to keep the passion going.... It has to last a lifetime! A lifetime my friends!! If not life wont have much meaning won't it?!?!
So my dears, before you could ever commit forever to someone and say you'll be theirs in this lifetime, do understand that it comes along with a lifetime of constant remembering to keep the passion going with your loved one. It's not easy .... But I guess when two have the same heart to make things work, things will be easier :)
YW


No comments:
Post a Comment