Know what.... living alone is not fun.
Nottttt fun.. not funny. Esp when there's no cable and Wi-Fi!!! Boooohoooo!!
Anywayz huihui came to visit me today and mainly cos I had red Velvet's for her to pass to her beloved em! She bought beer and zhi char! If not.... I wouldn't even have eaten! Would prolly drink green tea to sleep... haha. So this how ppl are when they stay alone. The favourite thing I like about staying here is.... coming back to wash my clothes and then smelling NICE after it comes out from the dryer!!! Woooiit!! I'm crazy right?! I lurveeeeee nice smelling clothes!! And right now.... 30mins to nice smelling hot clothes!!!
And yes.... first day at work without Angie. It started to sink in that she relli has left.... and I'm left with a selfish bugger that thinks she's always right.... sigh. Even when it comes to D&D costumes!!
Why can't people mix and match?!?! Like why must you be so rigid??? Crazy. Serious problem. Urgh.
I miss him.... sad but true.. but I know this is the best way for us. We need to find ourselves.. we need to start being responsible and take charge of our lives .. so that if we ever get back together.... it'll be forever and this is what we both want.
It's hard to control my emotions and I try very hard to keep them cool... but yes... I do have my crazy days... till now..
I get jealous, upset, unhappy but I guess it's what I need to go through....
I just wish we could have more interactions... I'm so selfish. Selfish selfish fuck! I got angry and jealous this morning but I told myself.... if I can do it so can he. I dug this hole so I'll bear this hole.
Alone time is not too bad... I start reflecting... and I make myself think.. so I end up really realizing more of what I want...
It's time to sleepy Munsie....
Good night!!!
YW
No comments:
Post a Comment