November 22, 2013

What was I to do Lord.....

Curtains fall and an episode ends. 
Never did I realise that the story would be such an ending.
All I hoped for in life is to grow old with someone that loves me as much as I love him,  for someone to care for me,  for someone who sends me flowers and share my coffee moments.. 
It's happened. All that happened and I did lived in a fairy tale. I guess good things always come to an end for Me and I just gotta be blamed for that.

You're a nice guy, the sweetest and nicest I ever had. I really guess time was never on our side.  I never knew what I wanted.  Yes that was what I wanted.....  and after 3months it made Me feel....  is this it....?  Believe me......  I tried...  I really did try not to be alone...  I tried not to solve everything myself, tried to share....  but at the end of it all...  I lost myself again..  

I believe I may just regret my choice one day but I just gotta let myself go through this. I'm am a runner....  cos I don't know what I want.....  and up i hurt the ones close to me....  I guess life's tough on me like that.  But trust me....   every word I've said and everything I've done....  came from My heart....

Lord......  guide this lost sheep. Lost so deep. And bless his kind soul...  I'm sure whoever you're with is a lucky one.  I'm sorry... 

No comments:

Post a Comment