November 5, 2013

Random thoughts

I'm not sleepy.... and it's not surprising cos I had two cuppas coffee! Yumyum!! 

One long black and one piccolo! Shards....  how am I gonna sleep munsie.....  oh well...  despite that...  I kinda have this happy linger over me...  surrounding me...  and I like it! This is the feeling I want at the end of a long day....  going home to an empty house yet feeling happy... I like......

Had a light dinner with him today. A red velvet and a mac and cheese!  Mac and cheese there tasted more like pasta than the normal mac and cheese though...  little disappointed cos I wanted it to be cheesier...  hehe. And to top that off....  I had nice nice coffee!  I love coffee but it's just too expensive to have a cup everyday :((( darn small La. Sob.

But at the end of the day.....  it was the company I enjoyed. It was stress free and no pressure. We talked in a less stressful manner after a long time....   and it felt good...  the feeling of just talking and being happy....  made me happy....  :) I'm glad for today and I'm happy at the way he slowly starts to understand things.... 

I do hope u see where I come from...  wrong should find ourselves and explore ourselves to know what we want for a better outcome of any future we may have together.....  space helps people think and have a lot of realizations.... which has important... 

Okok time to shower!!!!! 

YW

No comments:

Post a Comment