November 7, 2013

Long long day...

It's 1212a.m. now and I'm drained tired. Waiting for my clothes to finish washing so I can throw them to dryer mode.  Hurrrrrryyyyyy 10more minsssss......

Today wasn't the usual busy day but weirdly...  I feel tired out.  Training...  lunch...  work...  and movie.

Training was boring, rather work than be there. When I came back.. I started ordering stuff for "give a gift" for Xmas! That I was excited about but I realized spent a lil too much...  oooops!!  It's ok la....  not like the kids always gets pressies...  it's really sad actually but I'm happy that many people are giving :)) next I'll get my Xmas cards to write for them.... I'm sure they'll be happy opening presents! 

Caught a movie after work....  and that was one of my worst movies I have to say.  Nothing to do with the company...  it's just everything....  like from the seating... to the irritating person beside me...  to the people...  and to the show.....  Ok seats....  pls don't get seats at cineleisure right at the back near the entrance / exit.  People walk in and out like ALWAYS!!!  even during the show as the toilet is just behind me!  Urghhh...

Then the person beside me made me uncomfortable.... so fidgety...  and keeps making his nose...  I was so close to passing him a tissue!! Urghhhh

And the show.........  just not my cuppa tea:((( I really tried my best to watch it but....  still failed.  Couldn't take it after 1 hr plus.  Reminded me of starwars!!  What marvel????!!??  Kuku show! Kuku director!

Made me tired... and now I'm tired tired tired...  I'm sorry dear..  not your fault at all :) just don't choose those seats even again..  hehe.

Ok it's time to hit the sack! Laundry's in the dryer finally!!!!  Nitey nitez!!!

YW

1 comment:

  1. I so xin tong my dear Moonie is so tired because of a bad choice I made.

    Heart pain pain :(

    ReplyDelete